Are you passionate about making a genuine difference in the lives of the ageing? When you join Mercy Community, you are joining a team that is united by our desire to make a difference. We learn and experience something new every day, and we are supported by the professionalism and spirit of our colleagues and our organisation.
We currently have permanent part-time and casual positions available across night and day shift. We are especially looking for Registered Nurses who can work Night Shift.
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for coordinating person-centred care to residents and for the supervision of staff. Liaising with the Care & Service Managers, you will provide best practice resident care. Your day will involve:
- Providing safe and competent clinical management and nursing interventions in accordance with recognised standards of practice.
- Monitoring and overseeing staff practices to ensure a coordinated approach to resident care.
- Ensuring residents’ family and significant others are included in the care planning process and engaged in any decision affecting the resident.
- Coordinating and monitoring the planning, implementation and evaluation of service outcomes and nursing care standards.
- Preparing ACFI documentation so that funding is optimised.
- Bachelor of Nursing.
- Registered Nurse with AHPRA.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in clinical care.
- Previous staff management experience including team supervision and staff development.
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts including night shift.
- Previous experience in preparation of ACFI documentation.
We’ll Offer You….
- Flexible work arrangements with the option of casual or part time.
- Attractive hourly rate paid above award.
- Generous salary sacrificing benefits to increase your take-home pay.
- Supportive team culture.
Please Apply Immediately - interviews will commence on receipt of applications
- Mercy Community is a not-for-profit organisation, focussed on the provision of innovative and responsive services in the areas of child protection, multicultural community support, family mental health, community and residential based aged care and disability support services. We are a strongly committed team that works hard and truly lives our values – Mercy, Acceptance, Excellence, Dignity, Empowerment and Integrity.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now via https://mercycs.applynow.net.au/jobs/MCS936 Please ensure your application includes a resume, cover letter and specific mention of your availability.
Please note that you must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered for this position. Employment is conditional upon maintaining a clear personal history screening checks throughout employment.
We encourage and welcome candidates from all cultural backgrounds and recommend you visit our website at www.mercycs.org.au to find out more about Mercy Community.