Mercy Community is a not-for-profit organisation, focused on the provision of innovative and responsive services in the areas of child protection, multicultural community support, family mental health, community and residential based aged care and disability support services. We are a strongly committed team that works hard and truly lives our values – Mercy, Acceptance, Excellence, Dignity, Empowerment and Integrity.
Mercy Community are currently looking for an experienced Receptionist to join our Corporate Services team based in Wooloowin. The receptionist will play a central role in delivering exceptional customer experience to all internal and external Mercy Community customers.
Reporting to the Executive Assistant, your key responsibilities will include:
- Engage with and respond to all internal and external customer enquiries to the Corporate Office in a timely and helpful manner.
- Engage with customers to understand their need, and ensure they are assisted directly, or directed to the appropriate person or division.
- Proactively identify and seek solutions for routine customer service requests, and problem solve concerns for non-routine or uncommon customer service requests.
- Assist the Executive Assistant as MC Travel Coordinator with online travel bookings as required.
- Maintain Donations / Fundraising Register and produce letters to donors.
- Assist Research and Evaluation Team with data entry of surveys as required.
- Assist Learning and Development with Administration tasks as required.
- Manage files, expense and credit card reconciliations and documentation as assigned.
- Undertake general administration duties to support the Corporate Office, as directed.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in customer service or reception experience.
- Knowledge of transaction reconciliation.
- Professional (business to business, and business to customer) customer service skills.
- Demonstrated intermediate ability to use computer IT systems, including financial and database systems.
- Ability to gain and maintain personal history screening checks as required.
We’ll Offer You….
- Attractive hourly rate
- Full Time role
- Generous salary sacrificing benefits
- Continued professional development opportunities
We encourage and welcome candidates from all cultural backgrounds and encourage you visit our website to find out more about Mercy Community.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now via http://applynow.net.au/jobs/ni/MCS818 Please ensure your application includes a resume and cover letter.
Please Apply Immediately - Interviews will commence on receipt of applications.
Please note that you must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered for this position. Employment is conditional upon maintaining a clear personal history screening checks throughout employment.