Moreton Bay/Sunshine Coast
Do you want to make a difference?
When you join Mercy Community, you are joining a team that is united by our desire to make a difference. We learn and experience something new every day, and we are supported by the professionalism and spirit of our colleagues and our organisation. The NDIS team deliver practitioner led support coordination services to people accessing the NDIS and specialize in supporting people with complex needs and those who are most disadvantaged. The team are dynamic and innovative, and maintain a strong person centered and progressive supportive culture both internally and externally.
Mercy Community has an exciting opportunity for a Full-Time Office Coordinator to join our NDIS team based the region of Moreton Bay/Sunshine Coast. This role will be based in the Caboolture Office.
This position is responsible for the administrative support system for the Management Team and Service. This role will undertake office coordination and administrative tasks in support of the team.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Manage IT support and e-filing system requirements.
- Accurately manage assigned tasks and databases efficiently and effectively.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with a wide range of stakeholders in a professional and timely manner to promote positive working relationships.
- Upload content onto the relevant client files as directed by support coordinators
- Provide administrative support to the Service Development Manager
- Provide back-fill Reception support as required.
- Liaise with participants, the NDIA and other providers to support the role of the support coordinators
- Plan, support and facilitate community events and meetings
- Assist with internal compliance auditing for licensing requirements.
- Produce legible and legally defensible case notes, incident reports (client and staff) and/or other documentation as required by organizational procedures and legislation.
- Obtain and maintain receipts for purchases made and process these in accordance with Mercy Community policy and procedure.
- Identify improvements to policy, procedures, work instructions, other organizational systems, and the work environment.
- Other duties as requested.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Previous administration experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Great work ethic, friendly and positive nature
- Ability to have fun and support your colleagues.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal, and an ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds and with diverse needs.
- Demonstrated intermediate ability to use computer IT systems including MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Queensland Provisional Green or above Driver’s License.
- Ability to obtain positive notice in the Working with Children Check (Blue Card) and any other legislatively required personal history screening as required.
It is Beneficial for candidates to have:
- Customer service experience.
- Experience or knowledge of the NDIS sector
- Reception experience.
- Tertiary qualifications in a business administration or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in a Not for Profit organization.
To apply please submit your application via the following link https://mercycs.applynow.net.au/jobs/MCS1077 and follow the prompts. Applications must include a Resume and Cover Letter.Please note that you must be eligible to work in Australia to be considered for this position. Employment is conditional upon maintaining a clear personal history screening checks throughout employment.
Please Apply as soon as Possible.
This role offers a competitive remuneration package in line with a level 2 of the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010. You will also have the opportunity to increase your take-home pay by salary sacrificing.